The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Monday, May 23, 2005
General insanity...
I'm having some real anxiety about Girls' State. It's actually quite annoying. I feel stupid, but I just realized that I've been thinking I have to go it alone. I don't of course, but that's how it feels.

*phone rings, answers phone* Gah! Stupid telemarketers. *grr* DO NOT CALL LIST!

Ok, I'm better. Back to the general insanity that is my reality. LoL

Girls' State is a source of anxiety. Trying to figure out how to post pictures is a source of frustration. I can't figure the stupid thing out! We have a new Browser (Mozilla Firefox), and it's great, but I have't quite gotten the hang of it yet. So, any help would be GREAT.

...*answers phone again* Ooop, now I get to babysit for the morning. *sigh* Ah, well. I also get to help out a friend. That's the cool part. *contented smile*

I guess I've said enough stupid stuff for a while. I'll be heading out now to see who/what I can see. Annoy who/what I can annoy. And generally be delightfully obnoxious. *rolls eyes*