I have to admit that today was really pretty lousy.
In reality, I guess that I'm commiting the fallacy of composition. That is, applying characteristics of the part to the whole. HOWEVER... *sigh*
My morning went pretty well. I spent the night at a friend's house (
I love you, Dominique!(just not 'like that,' LoL)) and I had breakfast with her. I got some school done this morning, as well. Math... And Piano... What fun. *rolls eyes*
My afternoon was a bit crazy. I tried to do school while feeding my siblings lunch, reading a very engrossing book, and putting the demon children down for a rest time. I don't usually call my siblings demons, goes to show you how tired I am... :( ANYWAY, they didn't really give me much chance to do my school, but I can't say I'm heartbroken. *shirks doing school by posting on the blog*
Then my evening was not great. I had a guy hit on me, REALLY HARD while I was working. He wouldn't shut. up. *screams in frustration* I didn't break $25 tonight and there was a car fire by our building. I don't know WHY I might be a little irked.
Ok. Now. I'm done venting. I love you all! (Especially you, Sabrina. Check it out! I have my own blog!)