The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Friday, June 03, 2005
Another Friday...
I am trying to decide if TGIF is an appropriate statement at the moment. I don't think it is. That means that tomorrow is Saturday. I have to work tomorrow.

...Then the day after that... is... Girls' State. *sob* I'm really not sure I want to go to Girls' State. I mean, I DO, but... I don't. :((

On a happier note! I got to go dancing tonight! *does happy dance* YAY! *pretends to dance with a really fun partner* I was on the floor most of the time I was there. I'm SO happy about that! I'm getting good enough to dance with! EUREKA!!!! :D

I'm tired. REALLY tired. I need to go to bed. I don't want to. I have too much exciting stuff to do.

And that exciting stuff has NOTHING to do with working tomorrow. Grr.

Oh, well. I guess having trace amounts of pocket money is good. All right. I'll have a good attitude. You can't MAKE me though... *acts like a four year old*

I'm too tired for this. I'm going to bed. Thank you. This is the END. I'm leaving NOW. GOOD BYE.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mari!!

I want another blog!!

How was girl's states?????

Did you win????

Let us know!