The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Friday, June 09, 2006
Does someone want to explain to me why all mascara is not waterproof???
I write this post with tears in my eyes.

Finally, tonight, I realize that I am no longer a high-schooler.

Everything I thought I knew is now different.

What with moving to a new state, starting at a new school and leaving all of my best friends behind, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

I feel alone.

I know my family is here for me, but I will see very little of them from here on.

I don't want to go away to college if it means that everything is different.

Change is good. I know that.

But trying to find out which way is up when your world has been picked up, shaken and then turned over and over is hard.

I can honestly say that my heart is near breaking.

I can't stand it.

I know I shouldn't feel this way and I am trying to rely on God, but nothing is ever going to be the same.

Nothing.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
here is something that is exactly the same: *sticks dripping wet finger in ear*

Blogger sabrina said...
mari i love you. and i know exactly how you feel. although i'm not leaving my home state, i'm still on my own and everything's going to be changing....it's scary and exhilarating at the same time (lol and i think i just spelled that wrong...).

i miss you. i hope you call me sometime. love you tons.

Sab:)