The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Check. This. Out...
I found this awesome artist, after I rediscovered a friend of mine from camp this last summer.

I heart you Juli-Ange!!!


...Hmmm, I hope I'm not constantly misspelling your name. That would make me feel bad. :*(

*rolls eyes and procrastinates making another, better, more informative blog entry*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey yeah you got that from lilartist! That's one of my best friend's blog :) i like Monsma's art as well. but i really like Jonas Gerard..

miss ya. Hope to talk LIVE soon ;)

kisses

Anonymous Anonymous said...
note: it's 10:57 a.m here ;)

luv ya !!

x x x

Blogger Aerona said...
Great. It's 11am there, while it's 5am here. The perfect time to contact you would then be from 10am-2pm. Give or take. That would make it... *counts on fingers* 4pm-8pm there. Unless you're up reeeeally, super late?

Blogger sabrina said...
omg omg omg omg omg hahahahahaah i remember Juli-Ange!!!! flippin' wow, that brought back some camp memories LOL. hahah i recall a tall guy with a shirt that said simply "This Is My Party Shirt" in bold letters across the front, and i remember talking (like once) to Juli-Ange in the place where we had chapel and history lectures. Word.

Sab:)