The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
uuuuuunnghhhhhhhhhh...
Oh! the travesty... I can't stand it anymore!

I'm so tired. It's crazy.

The end of debate season madness has set in. Along with end-of-year Graduation obligations and mandatory AWANA competition participation.

I don't even have enough energy to go into detail about how crazy my life is. How sad is that?

Last Thursday marked the beginning of the Nebraska state tournament. It was really a blast! I had so much fun... Until my partner and I got our ballots. 2 wins, 4 losses- no qualification for the Regional tournament. It hit me like a kick in the gut. It was about as effective as getting my 'unacceptance' letter from PHC. I don't think I've managed to scream that loud since I was 6. Ah, well. I made several friends and flirted with a couple of hot guys. *tired giggle*

I'm bordering on exhaustion. It doesn't help that I don't get to bed till 11pm and get up at 7am. I know that may SOUND like a lot of sleep, but Mari is a hypersomniac, so she can almost never have enough or too much sleep. It's sad. I hope it goes away when I finally get to college.

*gasp* Good news! I auditioned for Living Proof/Primary Focus in January and now they want me to go on to the second audition phase!!! I'm SO happy! I've been working on it for almost three weeks, so I RELLY need to finish it and send it in. I have so many people at church who are practically jumping down my throat to get it done. LoL - At least I know they care enough to say something.

Well, my bed beckons (and children need to be scolded), so I'll go now. Maybe a more enthusiastic post will find its way up early next week...?

Labels: , , , ,