And it takes me forever to get a post up. Your point is??? LoL
School has dominated since the beginning of Christmas break. Math and Chemistry and some more math, just for good measure. It's coming along. I am grateful to an adult frind of mine who is a math tutor. I'm going to finish a whole book (65 pages) in two days. I'm extremely happy.
In other news, the Class president is (not exactly) seriously considering resigning her post. I'm sick and tired of working with home-school people who are determined to have things their own way without even considering the possibility of meeting you halfway. There is a difference between moral standards and personal preference, but many people seem to think that personal preference has the same pull as moral arguments. It's quite irritating.
The latest stunt that has been pulled is as follows: At our meeting on Monday, we announced our social event. It had been scheduled for Friday night from 7pm to 11pm. The problem was that there are several guys who play sports and they have a game that night. The social planning committee had taken that into consideration, which is why the night goes so late. Big whoop.
Well, two of the moms had a problem with that, the woman who had offered to let us use her house renigged and the Senior Social coordinator said she won't coordinate anymore. So. Now it's the Senior coordinator and myself doing the social gatherings. Not a huge problem, but it's still very frustrating to have to come up with fun things on top of being on my own committee and running meetings and crisis management. I take comfort in the optimistic thought that I WILL graduate in April no matter what. Ideally. If nothing ELSE happens... *glares at computer pessimistically*
So, yeah. I'm a little frustrated about that.
In other, OTHER news, I have found the xanga of a counselor from PHC teen camps who is now engaged to be married!!!!!!! Zach Martin and Marybeth Clemmer 4ever!
*rolls eyes and chuckles* I'm so happy for you, both! God's blessings upon your years together!
In closing, I'd just like to say that school is a pain, watching people around you in relationships is a pain (but makes them very fun to tease), and social activities are overrated.
:p
Ui, stick in there with the Class President thing. It'll be worth it, in the long run. You only have a few more months left. If you need someone to call and vent to, you have my number!