LoLoL... Abrea, that was for you!
For the rest of you who have NO CLUE what I'm referring to, it has to deal with a site that I frequent and some of the habits of the personell thereon. One of the guys that I Role-Play with has a bad habit of using ellipses. It gets quite aggrivating. LoL again.
Check out The Tolkien Forum link to the right. I have a thread called Reniad en Agarwaen*. It's COOL. I have some very good writers in my thread. *Journey of the Bloodstained
The title isn't as weird when you know the basic plot. These two roving bands of mercenaries are constantly getting on each others cases, trying to thwart the plans of the other. There is one 'good' group and one 'bad.' It's will really be quite cool once I/we get going well.
ANYWAY, speaking of toasters... Do you prefer chrome or white?I had something specific I wanted to post, but now I can't remember what it was. Darn the bad luck. *thinks hard* Wow, this hurts. *steam pours from ears*
OH, YEAH! I remember!I'm home for a whopping six and a half days, including time elapsed, then I leave again. This time, it's Canada, heigh-ho!!! Oh, but I love it! Perhaps I can talk my parents into letting me borrow the digital. It's not like I'm going to be traveling a lot once I get there.
I would SOOOOO love to post pictures of the camp I'll be at. They usually have FABULOUS sunsets. ...When it's not raining... =_=
If I could be so bold as to ask for prayer, I would appreciate it! I'll be stuck with the same people for four days in a van, five days at the camp, several hours in the lake (depositing people therein *evil grin*) etc. I've had lots of fun in the past, I just hope it's as good this year. We'll be doing a LOT of work this year. We're the only group going up for our week. Usually there's two or three. The camp directors have told us that there's maaaaaasive amounts of work to do, which makes
me happy, but it might make the other teens a little bit sour. It's irritating to work with people who JUST want to have fun. *glares*
I think I've said enough for now. I guess I'll get going. Much love you all!!!
Were next?
MEXICO?!?!?!
*grins* that would be very interestsing to see those pictures.