The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Mmm... Yummy.
*hurls math textbook out the window*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*rather large and heavy chemistry textbook follows*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

*deadly silence ensues*

I.

Hate.

Math.

...

Ahem. Ok. I'm better now. Feeling rather frustrated, but better.
My friend Christina from work is not speaking to me. I didn't "get around" to telling her parents about her being sick, but she's so p.o.'d with me it's not funny. *sigh* Such is life. I've considered quitting, but I think that "because a coworker is not talking to me" is not a good reason to quit. Meh.

I still haven't gotten a decent post up on TTF. Mirelena is being delinquent. Bad Mir.

I just don't know what to post. I'm thinking about starting a new thread... One of my own. Just me. Or just me a two good friends. Or something like that. Just me and one friend... But what's the point of that? What's up at the moment really resembles that anyway. Oh, Ga-a-aldo-o-or! Shut up, John. *wink*

Darn. What I wouldn't give to have the older, more active members back. *sobs*

Ok. I'll shut up now...

Let's talk about something fun!
Christmas! Four more days!

Swing dancing! Pajama party! Friday!

New Year's swing party! Huzzah! Out till 3am! Not quite so cool, but not too bad either. LoLoL

You all need to come swing dancing with me. It's lots of fun. At some point in the near future, I'm going to take a couple of classes so that I can do more than Charleston and East Coast. Lindy Hop and West Coast and... And... Well, Here I come!!!

*gasps and does a funny hand fluttering thing* I met this really cool guy at swing dancing two weeks ago! He's graduated. He works at the Omaha Community Playhouse as a backstage grunt (lol) and is a cross between really hot and punk. LoL again.

I'm better now.

Um, wow.

I'm really shallow right now. Give me a couple of hours to get a little more depth to my thinking. I'll be back when I have some semblance of normal insanity.
5 Comments:
Blogger Abrea said...
Lol. You amuse me, dearest. Math isn't as bad you think it is. Math is actually your friend... Kind of...

Anyway, I'm going to run away before you start hurling math books at ME!

Blogger Eric said...
bwahahaha... yes children, go swing dancing with her because then you will have to dance ... WITH ME!!!! bwahahaha

Blogger Aerona said...
Eric. Don't. Scare. My. Friends.

I'll have my partner hurt you.

p.s. When you come swing dancing, BRENDAN, I will make sure you don't have to dance with Eric.

Blogger Eric said...
my name is neo! i mean onionboy.

Blogger sabrina said...
heyyyyyyyy i thought i had left you a message...or maybe i left it on another post...haha i dont know. i'm in a preChristmas daze for now. and i'm done with school. so that's pretty sweet and stuff. i just watched Napolean Dynamite. hahahaha. love you!

Sab:)