There's a blog that's titled "Thoughts from an empty..." I'm sure there's more to the name, but that's all I could see and it made me laugh.
I took the ACT again on Saturday. While finishing up my test I came up with the following question:
41) You are taking the ACT. Your brain is the physical equivalent of gray matter. If you have just finished any given section of this test, your gray matter will convert to:
I. Mush
II. Popcorn fried
III. Neither
a) Only I
b) Only II
c) I and II
d) All of the above
p.s. i called you!!!! i talked to you!!!! lol in front of Smitty's Pops and Hops Shop. my dad "Cover me if they start shootin'..!!!!" hahahahaahahhah. good times.
<3 you!
Sab:)
Sorry I had to go so quickly. I was getting ready for a show... Meh.
Ah, well. I'm done with it now and I'm planning another post in the near future. *is generally irritated at the moment*