Wow, it sounds like I'm back in pre-school. Which, of course, I AM NOT. College is way harder than I thought it might be. I'm still really intimidated, but I think with a little bit of practice, I'll be doing really well. I have some really great professors and the faculty in general is AWESOME. That's a big part of the reason I'm intimidated. Along with the whole - I'm at my college and everyone has an amazing story of how they got here. It blows me away to think of EVERYTHING that God has done to set this college up in such a perfect way.
The faculty all were in limbo, for a while early this year there were questions as to whether or not the college was going to be able to operate this semester and, and, and... God- YOU BLOW MY MIND!
Anyway, for those of you who understand what I need, please pray for me. It's really difficult for me to get acclimated to a place where I have a 9-5 (or more) job. The added pressure of grades is something I've only had to deal with once before, and that was just one class! I've been a bit of a recluse for the last couple of days, I just haven't wanted to be around too many people. I'm really sure that this is where God wants me and I need to make sure that I connect with the people who are going to help me accomplish my goals. Please pray for me as I study, interact with my profs and fellow students... and as I'm away from my family for a pseudo-extended period of time.
Labels: school
... What if Robin didn't find out?
"Fiercely... tight."