The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
And counting...
HEY! I told you all to leave Comments!!! I've changed the settings! This means that if you haven't left a message in the last three posts... YOU NEED TO NOW!

Ok. *smiles* I'm better now.

Elizabeth! You rock, girlfriend! I'll be headed to Mexico... Someday. *confused*

*sings* I could have danced all night! I could have danced all night! And made aaaall my part-ners sick. - Blegh! - *is sad* I'm sick. And tired. And this guy from work is STILL being a dork.

Gratitude to my friends who work with me! "'Hey, you!,' quit hitting on Mari!" or "Do you want me to hit him with paper products for you?" then "I hope you're happy. 'Gal's name' took you up on your offer and she's been hitting me with paper products since then!" *smirk*
I still just want to know what the monkey he's thinking. It's not like I've got massive amounts to offer. Ugh.

ANYWAY. Other than the guy and getting LOTS of $1 tips AND being sick, work was good. I think I've gotten more $5 tips than I have in a loooong time. It all added up, so I actually made $33.50 . I LOVE how God works. I had enough to tithe and STILL managed to keep $30. That's all I really asked for. "God, I would really like to break thirty tonight so I can take money to Canda..."
*happy sigh* God is such a hopeless romantic. "God, would you paint me a rainbow?"
Lo and behold! The weather was just right. Not only did I get a rainbow, I got a BRIGHT, DOUBLE rainbow! *does flattered happy-dance*
"Thank you. I know you love me. I love you, too."

Ok. I'll stop sounding like an emotional sap. Even if I am.
Hey, don't give me that! Get your jaw up off the floor. I occassionally will allow myself a public display of affection. Just not 'like that.' *rolls eyes*

Ok... Ok. I'm headed out now. I have to go and make a post at TTF. Check it out sometime. My screen name is "Mirelena." Jewel of the Stars. How poetic is that???
4 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
this comment not intended for other comment.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
see, if you were at work when we come in then you wouldn't get one dollar tips! lol! ~Alaina~

Blogger Aerona said...
Too bad, Onionboy! *insane, hysterical laughter*

...Alaina... You're not allowed to leave comments anymore. *lol, wink* I TRY to be at work when you're there!
So either it's you, or I just get stiffed because I know *cough, cough* from church.

ANYWAY. The rest of y'all! *glares at everyone reading comments, but not leaving one* LEAVE ME A COMMENT!

GAAAAAH! *goes postal*

Blogger sabrina said...
MARI I LOVE YOU!!! did you meet another Sabrina at girls state or were you talking about me a couple entries ago *wink* I WILL call. I WILL. I WILL. As soon as I decide to use the phone LOL. I'm so bad. But you rock.

SAB:)