The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Sunday, June 26, 2005
I'm Ba-aaaack!!!
I have returned from the land of Red Maple leaves and Mosquitoes. Repeat after me: "Moh- skwi-toh." This is my name for the out-of-water bloodsucking creatures that "COME[s] IN THE NI-IIIIIGHT!" Did you know that moh-skwi-toh coils only work if you light them? It's true!

This ^ is me ^ today.

How many times have I been informed that I remind people of Dori? HOW MANY!?!?!!? Um, a few too many. LoL - Oh, well. That's what comes from having "simliar eyes and nose" to Dori and being random enough to be considered having "short-term memory loss."

Especially when I'm tired.

Today (It's TODAY, Robin!), I have now been home for about twenty-four (24) hours. And I'm tired. There was a van wash (to wash the vehicles we rode North in) that I was supposed to go and help with, but I didn't make it. All of my family either IS sick or has BEEN sick. So. I went and helped Mom do some grocery shopping instead. We've officially run out of room in the freezer. Both of them, that is.

Ok. Canada- ...I'm really sorry. I don't have anything cool for anyone. Yet. I have a CD FULL of pictures coming my way in about a week, I hope. There's this really nice one of me. I'm so happy! The sun is shining on my hair which gives me a bit of an aura. The sunlight is also glinting off lakewater behind me and there are pine tree branches framing my face. Granted, I look REALLY young in the picture, but it's still adorable. And somewhat attractive. LoLoLoL!

I have told you about the out-of-water bloodsucking creatures. Now, the IN-water bloodsucking creatures... Leeches. Yuck. I caught a leech. Twice. So, technically, I caught two leeches. Or something like that... It was with my hand, too. So I wasn't TOO weirded out. *makes weirded out face*

ANYWAY, I went swimming in a leech infested lake. And jumped on a water trampoline in leech infested water. In the middle of some of the most pristine wilderness you'll find on the North American continent. *rolls eyes* Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still! it's truly beautiful up there. We're about five kilometers off the closest highway and there's NOTHING else on the lake except Camp of the Woods.

*does happy dance, then stops suddenly, yawning widely* I'm going to go take a nap. I'll post more later. For the joy of everyone's lives! *evil laugh* They live to read my posts!

*is afraid*

3 Comments:
Blogger sabrina said...
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! glad to read you had a good time...i'm not going anywhere this summer, it's kinda sad...but yet i'm doing lotsa stuff here so i'm excited too. i got an email today from *guess who* michael aho who was in MEXICO...i was like geez. mari goes to canada, mike goes to mexico, sab goes to...well she's staying where she is i guess. oh well. i love you!!!!

SAB:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
yay!!!!! we missed you!!!

Or at least I did.....

yep, we do live to read your blogs, and when you are away, we hibernate in front of the computer screen in agony, waiting, waiting, for some written word from the most beautiful girl in the galaxy! *adoring geek eyes*


heard you were coming to visit, woke people in china up with screams of excitement, had to apologize over the internet....oops! :)

Mom and dad get back from Hawaii tomorrow, have to clean house before they get back...:/ not fun.

Hope your family gets better soon, it's not fun being the only one who is not sick.

Grins and Giggles,
Tall One

Blogger Aerona said...
Heh, heh, heh... *devilish laugh*

Did I ever tell you about the time a friend of mine ate a leech for a buck?

*watches Onionboy turn sickly green*