The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!!!
I leave for Canada tomorrow! *freaks out* I have to pack!!!

*runs away*

*runs back* Ok. I have the basics I need. Most of my outfits are together. The other clothes I need are in the wash... I'll have everything together before I got to bed tonight.

... I can do this!

Sabrina- How many other girls do you know named Sabrina? How many other girls would I talk to the way I talk to you? You, my dear, have this uber-gnarly-special place in my heart. It's labeled "Sabrina's Special Place in Mari's Heart." *blows raspberries* So there.

We had a meeting this afternoon for a political action/civics education group that a friend of mine (and his dad) are/were trying to start... We were going to get 'officialized' today.

No one showed up.

I was the only one there at the appointed time. HE didn't bother to show up. One of the other members who I CALLED didn't bother to show up... *sobs* I have to admit I feel rather duped. And somewhat taken advantage of. *sigh* Oh, well. That's the way the world turns sometimes.

So! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow! I leave for Canadia (lol) tomorrow!
*freaks out* I have to pack!!! *runs away*
4 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
canada, eh?

Blogger Abrea said...
*sings* Let's go to Canada, let's leave todaaaaay! Canada, oh Canada!*stops singing*

Seriously, Mari, I hope you have a blast. I'm definitely going to miss you!

Oh, I almost forgot...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *evil laugh* Let the noting begin!!!

Note #1: Your second Master WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Blogger sabrina said...
MARI HAVE TONS OF FUN AND THINK OF ME!!! lol. I love you!!! I swear, I will call you one of these days *slaps wrist* I just gotta figure out when I can use my cellular in town cuz up here on the hill, I have no reception!!!

SAB:)

Blogger Aerona said...
Awwww, I love you guys.

Eric - "Eh?" *inside joke type chuckle*

Sabby - I forgot you don't have good reception at your house. I guess that means I'll have to get off my butt and call YOU! *evil laugh*

Robin - It's Today! or is it Tommorrow? Whatever. I'M HO-OOOOME! But don't expect me to do the dishes anytime today, if I can avoid it. ;P

ABREEEEEEEAAAAAAA - I have Miss Congeniality 2 (well, Robin has MC2, she's letting me watch it), wanna come over and watch it with me???

GAAAAH! *finds notes everywhere* Not again!