I worked today. 9am to 6pm. Came home. Made dinner. Put kids to bed. Took shower. Went to bed.
...Couldn't sleep. Got up. Listened to Dad gripe about the state of various articles in the kitchen. (Dad's been griping a lot recently. *grr*) Got on computer. Posted on blog.
Generally, throughout the day, tried not to let mind wander into unkosher places... (*grumbles* yeah, right.) Resisted the urge to smack coworkers upside the head because of stupid jokes. Ignored hurting feet. Tried to turn off obnoxious coworker that keeps coming on to me. Mentally smacked self for liking it. >_< *sigh*
After coming home, talked with Dad about going to see a movie with a different coworker. Coworker never called. Called coworker. Left message. Called coworker again. No answer. Became irritated. I guess it just stinks to be me today.
On a lighter note, I DID make $80 dollars today. Several very good tips. ($7 for a one cart order- YESSSSSS!) Didn't have to put up with REALLY obnoxious (as in, can't even stand to eat at the same table with them) coworkers until halfway through the day. w00t! (thank you, David ^_^ )
Ok. Robin is watching a movie. I'm going to join her. Maybe it's something good. and NOT Saturday Night Fever... *shudders*
Sab:)
Now, GO POST!!!!!!!