Don't anybody comment on my lyrics... Just see if I care! *sob*
LoL
Except you, Elizabeth! Libby! "I shall call you Libby and you shall be mine, and you shall be my Libby." (:D
Tee, hee, hee... *girlish giggle* Wow. Did that come outta' me? *is afraid*
I'm counting the days before I leave for Virginia. And trying NOT to be sick.
I have to make bread tomorrow. Ugh. I'll get money for my trip though! I have to work tomorrow. Ugh. I'll get more money for my trip though!
Then-... I get to go dancing! ... I hope ... *crosses fingers and prays earnestly*
*flips through calendar* Let's see. I wake up at 5am. Get the first batch of bread rising at 5:30. One batch of bread, per hour times ten hours... Minus one hour for lunch and midday cleanup... Nine hours of bread making and 54 loaves of bread/cinnamon rolls. *swoons* Ugh.
But I can do it! *pulls sleeve away from bicep and flexes, while a red bandanna adorns floured hair*
Never mind... LoLoLoL
The guy at work who plagues my every step (ok, it's not that bad. It just seems like it.) is going to be gone for the rest of the week! Or so the rumour holds. He's out of town and won't be back 'til Tuesday!!! *does happy dance again*
He's OK. He's just... Creepy. He's fun when he wants to be... *decides to shut up*
He just drives me crazy! *decides that shutting up is impossible*
VIRGINIA! VIRGINIA!
*end REALLY random post*
SAB:)
SAB:)
SAB:)
GAH! I'm hearing the sterio type voices again!!! NOOOOO!
They say the same thing! One right after the other! MAKE. IT. STOOOOOP!