Sabrina, I love you. You're awesome.
I have decided that playing phone tag is a fun game. I am now playing phone tag with two people. Sabrina is the only one who is playing well, though.
I think I have to come some voicemail answering services...
1) Pretend you're being murdered.
2) Pretend you're insane. For a lot you, this really isn't much of a stretch.
3) Give the weather where you are and clear yourself of any mistakes. ie: "If it's raining where you're at. It's not my fault."
4) Let that dramatic side show out and put yourself in a different character. "Hello, you've reached the voicemailbox of. . . The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen..." etc.
5) Pretend you're a Robot.
6) Flame no one in particular on your message. "If this is the person who slashed my tires, you better watch out. I KNOW who you are."
7) Have other people record your message and mooch off of their creativity.
8) Quote your favorite movie lines. Put them in some semblance of order.
9) Read passages from your most boring textbooks.
10) Sing a song. Put different lyrics to it.
These are things that Mari (and Sabrina) come up with in their spare time, while talking on the phone. If you have a new message you want me to hear, give me your number and I shall offer an obnoxious critique of it.
Sab:)
Sab:)