The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Post...
So, as I was saying... My director seemed to accuse me of being a lesbian. Robin thought it was/is hilarious. She called Eric (A swing dance friend) and told him about it. He was very... erm- Understanding. *chuckles* He laughed and made fun of us. We dished it right back.

Now his roommate thinks that Robin and I are 'more than friends.' *rofl*

Update on last week:
On Monday I was stressing over my mother coming to town. My Mother arrived and took me to Arby's for a mid-morning snack. After that we went to an executive meeting for our Senior class stuff. Wow. Homeschooled Highschoolers are really difficult to work with sometimes. As are their families. *random comment*
When we were done at the meeting, they (Mother and step-father) arrived to take me clothes shopping. Wow. They spent somewhere around $200 on clothes on me the FIRST day!!! I know that may not seem like much, but for CRYING OUT LOUD! It makes me nervous when people spend that much money on me.
We went to Gordman's, Avenue and Goodwill. It was an experience, that's for sure. I felt like a dolly. I once swore to myself that I would never wear jeans with rhinestones/decorations/sparkly stuff on the back pockets.... I now have a pair with pearls and silver studs... I swore to myself I'd never wear miniskirts. I now have a button up miniskirt... I swore to myself that I would never wear pink unless it was an emergency. I now own three pink, lacy shirts!!!

The rest of the week went simliar to that. They were great, they are very charming people. They really care about me, but the way they show it is a far cry from what I think is true affection.
It was like living in the twilight zone. I wasn't myself. It got pretty bad from my end. My walk was criticized. My clothes were criticized. My room (which I am extrememly proud of) was critcized. "It felt like walking into a cave or a poor person's home." *blank stare* Right.
Up till Friday my week was relatively lousy. I started to come into my own with them come Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

LoL, I was talking to my mom (LuAnn) about the week about how we never really had a meaningful conversation and she said, "Knowing you, how did you survive!?"
My honest reply was something like this: "Knowing me, I almost didn't."

I have great friends. On Friday, Abe came to the show and gave me a hug. I tackled her first, so she didn't really have a choice, but that's OK. LoL *wink* I love you, Vanawen.

It was also nice to be able to vent a bit to the gals backstage. They weren't really sympathetic, but it was good to get some of my frustration out. I promise, nothing was broken.

Saturday was even better. I went to work in the morning and vented at work. David, you are the bomb-diggie-and-the-whole-bag-of-potato-chips, Texas-barbecue-stye-with-jalapenos-and-cheese-sauce. Get your grades up. I know you can do it!!! *waves TeamDavid flag and does mock cheer* David, David, he's our guy, if he can't do it, I can't fry!!!

. . . Um . . . Never mind

So... It's wendnesday. My Mother went home on Monday. I need to do school. I have an essay due by the end of the week and Math to do. I am going to work tonight and plotting how soon I can go out with my bestest friend in the whole of Arda. (You KNOW who you are. *evil grin*)

Etc, etc. As the timer goes off that my mom set for me to get off the computer... *mutters*

*wanders off singing Phantom of the Opera*

Oh, remind me to get a couple of posts up on TTF, KK?
2 Comments:
Blogger sabrina said...
so what the deal is? i call you...no call back...LOL i'm just kidding. i know you're busy. and it only took me a bazillion days to get back to you...anyways. hope all is well. take a deep breath and exhale. that's what i dont do and thats why i'm always going crazy lol. so do as i say, not as i do. call me! luv ya!

Sab:)

Blogger Aerona said...
Rofl. I love you, Sabby.

I'm sorry I didn't get you called back. My evenings are so late nowadays that I feel bad calling you. I have an aversion to calling you at 11 o'clock at night. :(

;) I still love you. I'll call you this weekend, I hope. Kk?

w00t!