The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I'm going to get in so much trouble...
If my parents find out I'm posting when I should really be working on a four/five page college application essay, I'm T-O-A-S-T.

I've decided that Messiah is a little to "out there" for me. Liberty is the last place I'd go for Christian education second only to Pensicola and Bob Jones Univeristies (which tie for first). PHC...

*sighs* When I was getting my stuff together for PHC, it felt natural. I told my folks on our way out the door that I was really excited because I felt like I was going home. It was terrific.

The students are easily connected to, the profs are strict, harsh and generally awesome. They believe in practical teaching and hands on training. Mari's in heaven. Her philosophy is: "Ask questions, assimilate information and apply to real-life situations."
Along with: "Be a non-conformist."
PHC is the ultimate in non-conformist schools. As far as I know, they're the only school of their kind. They've been established for less than 6 years and they already have a repuation for having one of the most rigorous academic programs in the country. *does happy dance*
And I'm going there!!!!!!!

Ok, one last thing... I've been crowing about my Senior Pics that Robin has been doing for me. Here's an address if you want to go see them. Mari's Senior Pics
2 Comments:
Blogger Abrea said...
Ui, when I tried to look at your pics, they were so hot, my computer screen spontaneously combusted!

All I have to say is, when do I get one???

Blogger Aerona said...
LoLoL. I think you're funny. ;)

I was sick or recovering on the days we took my pics. They turned out well for it, but the bags under my eyes are driving me crazy!!!

... ??? Oh, well.