I've been so enthralled with the whole prospect of going to PHC and moving to Virgina that I haven't really thought about the ramifications.
Especially since my dad is looking at taking a job there. AT THE COLLEGE!!!! w00t!
This is good and bad. It means that tuition will be WAY reduced and that my dad will have an AWESOME job with FABULOUS people and that my mom will have an EXCELLENT support system, but...
It means that my best friends in the whole world will be in the midwest while I'm on the East coast. "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and, sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood..."
To be continued... Promise or threat, take it as you will!
Sab:)
Sab:)
Someday I'll actually have enough time and initiative to get another post up.
Right now, I'm working on two essays I need for my college application...
AND my application for Living Proof.
So, yeah.
Just a little busy.
Love you all uber-gnarly amounts!