The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Monday, October 10, 2005
New look, Same great blogger...
AHA! I have changed my blog template. Someday, I will be able to design my own. That or I'll tell someone what to do and they'll design it for me. LOLSkydiver 1

Ok, so I'm on my way to Virginia. Well, packing my way to Virginia. While Im there, I'm going to Williamsburg, my cousin's wedding and three colleges. w00t! I'm looking forward to a great visit. I just hope that Mom is as excited about it as I am...Annoyed And Disappointed

I'm a bit stressed about all the things I'm going to be missing. I guess it's not too much, but it still bugs me. Especially since I have several things to do, but not enough time to do them well. *grr* But such is life.

I need some shout outs, so here we go:
Sabrina - How long is it going to take you to finally answer your phone!?
Abrea - Happy Smurfday! *sings birthday song in high pitched voice* Oh, wait! I've already done that...
Brendan - Do you even READ my blog anymore??? ;p
Rachael - You have some of the awesomest blog entries. You make me jealous! Envious LOL
Eric - Thanks for the hug the other night. (:D) I was out of it, so I know it didn't look like I appreciated it at the time.
Roooooobiiiiiiin - Who da' bomb diggy? That's right! YOU!
3 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
the cool thing about you shouting out to me is that if you walked up to the top of the hill by the church and gave a real shout out, i could hear it.

of course this could just be a lame observation.

Blogger Abrea said...
Oooh, a new template! Honestly, though, creating your own isn't all that hard. I did it and I'm not particularly comp-savvy!

Blogger Abrea said...
Now who needs to update? ;p

Im mel le, and you know it.

Hey, go check my proboard (http://elorendil.proboards38.com). I'm trying to get it off the ground a little and would appreciate a little help! (aka, go post!)