It's only Thursday and I'm tired...
BUT! I did get to sleep in this morning. I was asleep until 9:15am. I looked at my clock and went "Oh, crap!!!" Ah, well. I'm getting my stuff done. When I'm not blogging.
I've written two tiny essays this morning and I'm getting ready to send off a scholarship application. whoopie!
I have math to do, a shower to take, nails to get done, hair to put up and a play to act in, but other than that, my day is going to be extremely slow..... *blank look*
If anyone needs me, I'll be trying to maintian some level of insanity. :D
Oh! Robin has added some more pictures of me to her Multiply site. The ones of me with a really pretty lady are pictures of me with my Mother. The one with the grinning guy is my step-father.
Here they be:
More pictures! Yay!