The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Aaaand we're back... Again...
Good evening everyone! Well, every one. I'm pretty sure that my small following has long ago abandoned my sorry @$$. LoL

As a brief update on my life:
--I am still taking classes at NOVA, a local community college.
--I am a part-time nanny for a very nice family with three boys.
--In two weeks, the play that I am acting in will open.
--I write reviews for local community theater on (more-or-less) weekly basis. Well, I WAS writing reviews until my show started. As soon as mid-February rolls around, I'll get back into the swing of things.
Other than that, life is pretty much same old, same old. The family is doing well. Kids are growing like crazy. We're looking at building a house, but there are a few roadblocks between here and there. It will get built, but things will have to sit tight for just a little longer.

So, that's it in a nutshell. I love you all hugely. Take care and stay warm!

Labels: , , , ,