The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Projects
▪
The Tolkien Forum
▪
The Arlington Players
▪
Show Biz Radio
▪
Castaways
Favorites
▪
OneManga.com
▪
AnimeCrazy.com
Previous Posts
What a novel concept...
My friend the Caekman...
I really don't have time...
Sigh...
Holy beep!!!
Summer plans...
My friend ate my soup...
And then it was 2...
No, really!...
So there I was...
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Procrastination...
I love using my blog to avoid doing school work. It gives me such a delightful feeling of fiendish glee.
Posted at 2:26 PM by Aerona.
2 comments
2 Comments:
Sarah
said...
Hey Mari! This is Sarah Eischen...remember me? ;-) How is college going? Almost done with the term? Here's my blog site...seischen@blogspot.com
12:54 AM
Anonymous
said...
Little diversion is always healthy ;)
Good luck with Finals!!!
10:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Fun
▪
Dominic Deegan
▪
XKCD
▪
QC
Alter Egos
▪
LiveJournal
▪
DeviantArt
Friends
▪
EverFriend
▪
More Lucid Musings
▪
Salty Bread
Sponsors
Some rights of this page's plain text stuffs are
reserved
for the author.
The
Template
is generated via
PsycHo
and is
Licensed
.
Good luck with Finals!!!