Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmm...
It's cold. And white. And really cold. And icy. But don't eat it if it's yellow.
That's right, folks! It's SNOW in the MIDWEST!!! I like snow. Until it gets in my boots. *sigh* Such is life.
Hmmm... I have lots of stuff to post, but no coherent way to write it down. What fun. Erm. I feel stupid now. I'm just randomly writing a post, thinking how weird it's going to be for everyone to read when I'm finally done with it.
It's Tuesday. I have a Christmas party for debate this afternoon. I need to remember that even though I'm on break from class, I still need to be doing research. I don't think it will be too bad. My debate partner and I have struck a 'eureka!' If you read a good article, comb it for aaaaall of the evidence you can. Tag it and you have a perfectly BEAUTIFUL evidence block. Why this didn't occur to me sooner is a mystery. *smacks self upside head*
I'm really getting excited about going to Patrick Henry for college. I've submitted my application, and I have a couple of mentor-type figures writing letters of recommendation for me. I'm pleased. I wonder if they'll send me a copy or if I have to remain in suspense... *wide eyed expression of suspense*
Um, right.
After the party, I'm going to work for two hours. I'm supposed to work for four, but a friend asked me to help her out tonight and I'm going to go do that.
*random switch* I have long nails. Long, RED nails. I got them done last Thursday for the play. I'm going to keep them like this until the run is over- three weeks. I like them. They make me feel... Pretty. *innocent smile*
My dog is whining. Be right back.
Ok. I'm back. I heart my dog. She's becoming so well-mannered. "Good girl, Cassie!"
Life is busy. Just the way I like it. Not so busy that I can't breathe (usually), but busy enough that I'm out and about a lot. Can I help it that I'm a social butterfly?
Ok. I'll shut up now. For those of you who care, I have a couple of prayer requests.
1) That I'll be accepted into PHC
2) That my friend, Christina, will realize that she needs help, understand the reason I told her so is because I care for her and don't want her to get hurt, and look to God for her healing.
3) (Okay, so there's a 'few' prayer requests) That my dad gets the job at PHC. It seems to us that it's where God wants us, but they're taking their own, sweet time coming to that conclusion. Yes, that's a good thing, but it's still frustrating.
4) For my relationships and the relationships of my friends. Parents, adult leadership, peer, bf/gf type things.
Much love to you all! Remember to keep 'Christ' in 'Christmas!'
Sab:)