So there I was, checking up on some of my favorite blogs when, all of a sudden...
Onionboy had this thing on his blog where you take a quiz and find out which of the "Five Love Languages" are your strongest. Like Onionboy, I was a bit surprised by my results. I am not surprised that Acts of Service was way high on my list, but I didn't realize just how much I appreiciate sincere Words of Affirmation. At the same time, I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much that Physical Touch wasn't too high on my list. It takes a lot for me to like and trust a person enough to let them touch me. So Eric, Robin, Viv, Vana... You know I love and trust you when I can randomly give and accept a hug from you. ;)
So yeah. Here are my results. Oh, and you can take the test yourself too.
Take the quiz">
Sab:)
p.s. very interesting quiz!