The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Friday, September 29, 2006
Wow...
This has been a very interesting day. Hmm, "interesting." Has anyone noticed JUST how often I use the word "interesting"? Just wondering.

Anyway, today is the last day of 'Homecoming' week. All week we've had a few small things here and there to celebrate the homecoming of our alums and new Freshmen. Everything culminated today with the Girls' and Boys' soccer games. We won the first and lost the second, though I think everyone played very well. I skipped my Journalism class, only to discover that my professor let everyone out 30 minutes early. *glares* It's not a huge problem, I just feel a little spited. LoL

The festivities today included classes, soccer games, a table tennis tournament and movie trio (which actually started 10 minutes ago). I think I may go sleep out on the grass by the movie and ignore the people who are ignoring me.

I never realized just how frustrating being a probational student can be. I mean, honestly! It's not that I don't have friends. It's just that any time people plan something, I always seem to be left out. Any time there's a big event (like today) I don't have a stable circle of friends that I can attach to. It's very aggrivating for someone like me to be unable to connect. That inability is going to drive. me. crazy. "Freaking monkey-butt!"

Ok. Back to the life of the not-bitchy Mari. Oh, wait! I AM a bitchy Mari! This explains things! *melts into little glowering gremlin in an oversized hoodie* Grr.

Life can rot. *sticks out tongue* So there.

On a happier note, I submitted my journalism assignment today and earned a 2.6 out of 3.0 on my article. That made me happy. I also did 'board work' in Logic and answered my question correctly, though I did miss a comma and an Oxford comma. I probably got docked points for that. *shrug*

Well. Um. Life beckons for more aggrivated people to come and make the world a more... enchanting place to be. So, wish me luck in making other people's lives miserable!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
uhhhh...


you should come to Naz.

Sab:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
do you still exist???