So, I decided that my blog is pretty pointless, but I find it amusing anyway. *headdesk* It's a little frustrating to look at the big, influential blogs that other people have created and know a) that I will probably never have anything that cool and b) I probably could create something that cool, but I don't want to. Do I sound like a waste of talent, or what?
Anyway, school is going well. Not a lot going on. I've gotten into the swing of things mostly. My classes are all 9am and later. This means I can sleep til 8am!!! That's a big deal, people!
The laughter quotient of my life has upped significantly in the last couple of weeks. I guess getting back on campus will do that for you. I have laughed more in the two weeks since the semester started than I did in the month I had break. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I was moving and going home and not going home at the same time. Maybe that has something to do with it.
A friend of mine drew a character for me! I'm so happy! I feel loved! Even my brother who is 13 years older than me, has a tattoo job, and is a darn good artist hasn't drawn me the *cough*tattoo*cough* sleeve I asked him to draw me... THREE YEARS AGO. *glares* Not that I'm bitter. LoL
I was also SouthPark-ed in the last couple of weeks. I need to find the link and destroy the pic. LoL
In other news, the reason for my last couple of posts (and their dates) is because I'm a bad college student and haven't been on my horse to post on my blog and post the article that gave me so much trouble. So there.
Labels: Caekman, Friends, moving, school
Sab:)
~Allison