The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Could... Would... Should...
Beyond being forms of the verb "to be," these words reflect my life at the moment. I could be studying, but I am writing a post. I would be studying, but I don't want to. I should be studying, but I am deliberately sabotaging myself by not doing it and writing a post.

For those of you who care (and are willing), I would really appreciate some prayer. You wouldn't know it to look at me, but I am really struggling with a few things. "Primo," a) I am sick, b) I will not be with my family for Thanksgiving (our major family holiday) and c) I've been kind of depressed which makes it very difficult to find the motivation to study. "Secundo, that is my secret."

Pray for me! I love you all! *hugs*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You will be in my prayers this holiday. I hope find chances for fellowship, even though you are separated from your family. It must be hard though, so know that I am thinking of you.

I would send a virtual turkey, but I don't know how.:>B That's my closest approximation.

Take care,
Megan

Blogger Lauren said...
consider yourself prayed for! i miss you!