The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Brain dump...
Ok. I can't stand it anymore.

I've been staring at my computer screen for the last several hours and I can't stand it anymore!

My most pressing assignment (due 9am tomorrow) is barely in the early stages of togetherness. I am writing a journalism article on weblogs and it's going to drive me crazy. It's actually really funny that I would be researching something like that. I keep looking at peoples blogs and deciding that I am a gnat comparatively. No one really reads my blog. It doesn't really make a difference.

*shrug* I'm also not sure that I care all that much... LOL

I'm learning a lot here at school. I was glad to have break, but I'm even more glad to be back on campus. Even if I DO have an assignment due tomorrow at 9am.


Edit:
As I get more into the information here, I am beginning to understand the magnitude of my subject. It's not like it's a huge, big deal, but it's a really neat subject. I'm already proud of it and I'm not even finished! I'll have to post it when I'm done. :)

More life to follow...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
i check your blog EVERY day. duh. and feel free to start up the old chat program some time.