The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Monday, December 04, 2006
Dot, dot, dot... Question mark?
How many times have I used that for a title? I don't even know. I'm not sure I care.

Apathy is really more emo than I care to admit. I have this strange desire to wear all black clothes with skater shoes and heavy makeup. I'll leave long strands of hair hanging in my face and hang big silver chains on my pants. Oh, yeah. And life will be so much better... *blank expression* Right.

So, thus far I am a reeeeeally bad college student. I am consistently turning papers in late. I have arrived on time for classes and skipped two of my classes once each. So, it's not like I'm going to have a huge problem, but- missing my deadline by 15 minutes is just ridiculous! I've been running around calling myself a retard for the last week and a half. It grows tiresome. Especially with finals coming up at the end of the week... o_O'

SO! Enough about me. What's going on in your life? *hug!*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
ooh, i do that all the time... you got it from me.