The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Friday, October 27, 2006
I claimed a friend's xanga...
*evil hysterical laughter*

I just totally wrote a completely random post for my friend's Xanga. It's great! Check it out here.

Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. I can't believe how delightfully wicked I am.

I am not in my room. I'm in someone else's room randomly using her computer and listening to her roommate have a conversation with her b/f. It's actually kind of depressing, but I'm having fun usurping a computer.

Not much to tell here. I have been a bad girl this last week and avoided Homework as much as possible. Frankly, I have very few apologies to make for it. I have loved every second of it. Randomly searching stuff on the internet, posting on my networks, and generally setting myself up to take over the world.

anyway, I should go before people really start thinking I've fallen off my rocker. Not that I haven't. Er, have!

... Don't mind us. We're just crazy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i'd like to apply for a position in your government after you take over. you fill in the blank with whatever you think will work.

Captain OnionBoy
Minister of __________.

Blogger Viv said...
Lol...I thought that was a good idea. If only I knew people's passwords. I'd probably do it myself.