MIDTERMS ARE OVER! Ok. That's my biggest announcement. All of my midterms are over and I should be made aware of my 2.3 GPA by next Wednesday latest. *rolls eyes* Actually, I've been doing a reasonable job of getting good grades. I've gotten mostly B's and A's in four of my classes. Logic is actually not coming along quite as well as I would like. Confound it all!!!
I'm looking forward to going and being randomly insane with a group of freshmeat- er, freshman over the weekend. We're going camping. Right. Camping. I'm still not entirely sure WHAT we're doing beyond camping. Probably not much. No co-ed tents. Get your brain out of the gutter. *glares*
Ok, about that stupid decisions part... I was dumb enough to tell a guy that I have feelings for him and that it ticks me off to hear him talk about this other gal. He proceeded to tell me why he had it worse because he told her boyfriend that he has feelings for her. Stupid love triangles. That's all. I just walked around in a bit of a funk the next day. It's all better now. Who needs guys anyway?
Memories? Oh, yeah. Those things. There's this thing going around on one of my networks and I want to see if it will work here. You are supposed to leave one memory that you and I had together (preferably something appropriate, ONION-BOY). It doesn't matter if you know/knew me well or not. If you have a memory, leave it in my comments. Don't send a message, leave it here.
Labels: memories, men, rejected/denied, school
As for a memory . . . Remember that Sunday night at camp when it wasn't so warm out but we went swimming anyways. Of course it was against our will- silly Chester and Santana- who pushes people in the lake with their clothes on! But yeah, i have a great picture of us dripping wet! Good times, good times . . .
Now i miss you so much more!!!
Glad to hear school is going well. Love you!
my best memory is you trying to explain to everyone why i would have an inappropriate memory of you and I.
my other best memory is of the 2005-06 new years eve dance. elf is dressed in red and dancing sassy. there was much love and fun in the air, and lots of cool memories and pictures.
Seriously though, I am sorry that happened. You're wonderful, beautiful woman and any guy would be lucky to have you like him.
As to memories, your laughter and making other people laugh is a found memory. Senior, my senior, formal dinner is a fond memory. I still have the picture of you with an empty bottle :) Also, can't forget watching LOTR in one day. That was a wonderful memory!
I forgot my name.
Megan