Courtesy of my college's internet filtering, I cannot access my blog since upgrading it to Blogger Beta. *growls, grumbles, and glares* It's very frustrating. HOWEVER, courtesy of Onion-Boy (I made sure NOT to store my password!) I have internet access and access to my blog. Huzzah!
Life is life. I'm on break. That usually means that life is better. Usually.
Our family is in the final throes of another move... My dad has a new job which required a move an hour and a half away from where they were to begin with. Meh. The move went smoothly, all things considered, with Dad and me moving the majority of the stuff in the house. We bulldozed a large portion of the house (not literally!) and got rid of a lot of extra stuff which needed to go. So I got a room full of boxes to decrease to around a dozen or so.
Well, Onions, your keyboard sucks and my hands hurt from having to type so hard.
I'm going to say: Ha! I've updated, and then go to find other sorts of internet fun. Like E-MAIL!!!!
Labels: moving, rant, winter break