Just because it's been forever since my last update. No really, it's been almost two months. That's kind of scary...
So yeah. Today was a good day. I had a day free of classes, which was wonderful. I have a midterm on Thursday. Not as wonderful. I have an event on which to write about tonight. It's kind of wonderful, except that this assignment is due tomorrow at 9am.
In answer to the question I know you're all dying to ask me: No. I have not met any boys in whom I have any slight interest. Still no. I anticipate being single till the day I die. LoL I told my mom the other day, in jest of course, that A) I am never getting married, and B) I'm never having kids, just to spite her. She found that very amusing, per "the mommy initiative," but I think I'll stick by my threat. At least for now. LOL
I've totally redone my Myspace profile, and it looks great. A recent discovery of mine is Anime. I know, I know. "Just how behind the times can you get, kid?" Answer: At least a little more. *blows raspberry* So there.
Classes are going well. I am enjoying them for the most part. I
still love my professors, but I'm not sure I'll come back next year. It's something to think about. One professor recently had her contract come up. It will not be renewed next semester. The second professor has decided that he can no longer stay. Apparently, that's not surprising. The two professors are good friends and there was a lot of stuff going on on campus this time last year. I'm not entirely sure what to think. I'm considering attending a college in Michigan, but I don't know for sure.
Well, it's time for me to go to that event thingy. Good times! Don't mind us as we go crazy a couple times over. LOL
Labels: anime, hobbies, men, MySpace, school
since i'm afraid to admit this any where else, i'll say it here. i can almost braid my 'soul patch'.
Love you,