The Asylum
...Musings amid the chaos...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
No, really!...
I mind my own business, ONIONS! *glares* I do! What- Hey, stop laughing at me!!!

Mary-Sues. My most recent discovery on an effective waste of time. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life as I did this morning at 4am as I finally finished an assignment and then allowed myself to read some really evil and sarcastic stuff. (Run-on sentence of terror.) I suppose that statement requires some clarification. The Suethors are stupid. The SPORKAGES of the Suethors are usually amazing.

School is not good. I can't tell you how "not good" it is right now. I have the sneaking suspicion that I may fail one of my classes. Me. I. Fail. = PROBLEM.

(Dear God, I pray that my mom does not read my blog. I don't want to recieve an irate call tomorrow that just makes my day worse. Please. If you love me, spare me.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Eric said...
God does love you, as do I ... however this does not mean that He will spare you from your own bad behaviors like failing classes or wanting to be a pirate wench.

Blogger Eric said...
oops forgot one...

or not minding your own business!